Google Maps Marketing & Local Maps SEO
Is your business short of visibility in Google Maps? Or perhaps it’s no where to be found in the local 3-pack? Our Google Maps marketing and local SEO services can be the turning point to help maximize the search exposure of your company.
At Ideyasweb Business Solution, we help businesses capitalize on massive marketing opportunities by harnessing the potential of Google Maps marketing. We take an integrated approach to local SEO that combines Google My Business (GMB) optimization, on-site optimization, review generation, and other strategies. From the ranked Google Maps results to the local 3-pack listings, Google Maps marketing offers a multi-faceted approach for all types businesses.
Our Google Maps SEO and optimization services are custom-designed to meet the unique needs and objectives of your business. We provide a complete scope of optimization solutions to increase your visibility in both the local 3 pack and the ranked Google Maps results.
Local SEO Services for Google Maps
Optimization specifically geared for Google Maps marketing has quickly evolved into an essential ingredient for local SEO. Being a top the Google Maps listings (both in the local 3-pack and Google Maps search results) is valuable for any business that’s marketing to a local audience. Local maps SEO drives highly-qualified local traffic to all types of businesses. As a result, Google maps optimization has become one of the most powerful investments local SEO marketing.
Ranking Factors Behind Google Maps SEO
Google local maps SEO, or optimizing a business to appear in the local 3-pack, includes a number of unique variables compared to traditional organic SEO. Some of the primary ranking factors that influence Google local maps SEO include:
- Whether or not the company’s Google My Business page is verified with the business
- The volume and accuracy of “citations” (or mentions of the business name, address, and phone number on other web listings, such as Yelp, Facebook, Yellowpages, LinkedIn, etc.)
- The volume and average rating of reviews on the Google My Business Local page
- The proximity in which the business is located to the centermost point of the city or geo-target
- How well-populated and optimized the company’s Google My Business page
- The domain authority of the company’s website
- How the citation is mentioned on the company site and whether or not it’s properly linked to the Google My Business page
These are just some of the primary ranking factors that influence local maps SEO and getting your business positioned in the local 3-pack. A well-executed Google Maps SEO strategy is one of the most powerful marketing endeavors for a local business.
Why Google Maps Marketing Is So Important
With mobile Internet use dramatically increasing, the relevancy for Google Maps marketing is on the rise for all types of businesses.
- Today’s digital environment revolves around mobile use, with 80% of internet users owning a smartphone.
- Over half of Google searches done on a mobile device are done so with the intent of looking for a local business, service, product, or information.
- Google Maps are featured prominently on mobile devices for users seeking local solutions. As a result, Google Maps marketing offers incredible advertising exposure for any company.
- Google search continues to focus on local searchers seeking products and services in their area. Beyond marketing, Google Maps displays general brand and business information such as hours of operation, physical location, customer reviews, and driving directions.
When it comes to marketing your business via local maps SEO, the techniques we for Google Maps optimization are proven to help increase search engine visibility in the 3-pack listings. This is extremely important for businesses with multiple locations or franchise SEO.
We are small startup web digital consulting firm based in Lucena City, Philippines that provides high-quality web development, hosting solution, digital marketing, technical support and custom-fit application for Small and Medium Enterprise (SMEs).
0273 Unit 9 Hermana Fausta Ext. St. Barangay Uno, Lucena City, 4301
+63 906 807 7161 - Globe